July 23, 2013

Postcard Swap - Week 3

Here is my Postcard for week 3 of the postcard swap - the theme was 'Colour'.
I pulled out my washi tapes, 'hello' stamp and paper scraps and quickly created a this postcard!
I guess it could have been a little more colourful but I left it as is...sometimes I think less is more!

The postcard swap has finished now - one more postcard to share so I will do my best to blog my 'Beauty' postcard this week!

Next, I think Id like too start an Art Journal - I've been pining on my
 'Art Journal and pages' pinterest board - people are so clever and the pages so inspiring!!



5 comments:

  1. Cool cards:) very colourful and vibrant!
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards! I am sure they were very well received. Well done on all your lovely sales too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much - I think I'll make some more in different colours and prints!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, I love the colours you've used :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...